This yummy healthy chicken salad recipe is my go to recipe when I want to shed a couple of pounds. It’s quick, easy to make and perfect for lunch or dinner.
Prep & Cooking : 15mins 🔹 Difficulty: Easy 🔹 Rating: Healthy
- 1 sliced and seasoned organic chicken breast
- 50g lambs lettuce
- 50g baby red leaf
- 1 carrot – shedded
- 1 medium beet – chopped
- Half of a medium Avocado
- Handful Cherry tomatoes
- 10 chopped mango pieces
- 2 tablespoons Mellow Yellow honey mustard dressing
* Make your own dressing.
- 1-2 tbsp Rapeseed oil
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1-2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- Pinch Sea salt
- Pinch Black pepper
Healthy Salmon Salad Recipe
- Season chicken to your taste the day before. I like mine spicy.
- Pan fry till done with a few drops of olive or rapeseed oil.
- Put leaves on a plate and tear into smaller pieces with your hands if too big.
- Peel and grate a medium carrot and sprinkle over leaves.
- Chop medium beet into small pieces and dot over leaves and carrots.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop chunky slices of avocado and spread all over.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half and dot all over.
- Add mango pieces.
- Add warm chicken slices and spread over salad.
- Sparingly add 2-3 tablespoons of honey mustard dressing.
Read my other posts!