Super delicious and healthy Leafy Prawn Salad. Prawns are low in fat and a good source of protein, vitamins and Omega 3 Fatty Acids. Omega 3 fatty acids are nutrients that are highly beneficial to health and wellbeing. I’ll talk more about Omega 3 Fatty Acids in a future post. Omega 3 acids can be found in fish like salmon, tuna, mackerel, trout, sardines etc. As well as in some nuts and seeds (walnuts, chia and flaxseeds).
As a Healthy Lifestyle and Weight loss coach, supporting my clients on their journey by giving examples of nutrient packed low calorie meals is something I love doing. This delicious Leafy Prawn Salad is a winner!
Prep & Cooking : 15 mins 🔹 Difficulty: Easy 🔹 Rating: Healthy
- Salad leaves*
- 10 King Prawns
- Cucumber slices
- Sliced Sweet Peppers
- 1/2 Avocado
- 5 Sugarbelle tomatoes
* Salad Leaves
- Green baby leaves
- Baby red leaves
- Wild Rocket
Super Delicious Leafy Prawn Salad
- Season Prawns with black pepper and a herb seasoning of your choice.
- Drizzle on about a teaspoon of olive oil, spread on baking tray and grill until cooked.
- Slice Peppers into thin slices and cut Tomatoes in half. Grill until peppers are soft but still crunchy.
- Spread washed salad leaves on plate and spread tomatoes and peppers all over,
- Scoop Avocado with a teaspoon and spread all over.
- Add grilled Prawns and coriander leaves.
- Finish off with a splashing of Lucy’s Lemon & Caper Zesty Dressing