This healthy salmon salad recipe is one of my favourite recipes. It’s quick, easy to make and perfect for lunch or dinner.
Prep & Cooking : 15mins 🔹 Difficulty: Easy 🔹 Rating: Healthy
- 1 portion Wild Alaskan Salmon
- 1 small 100g bag of Sainsbury’s Italian leaves*
- 1 carrot – shedded
- 1 medium beet – chopped
- Half of a medium Avocado
- Handful Cherry tomatoes
- Handful Black seedless grapes
- 2 tablespoons Mellow Yellow honey mustard dressing
*Put together your own leaves.
- baby green leaf
- baby red leaf
- baby spinach
- wild rocket.
* Make your own dressing.
- 1-2 tbsp Rapeseed oil
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1-2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- Pinch Sea salt
- Pinch Black pepper
Healthy Salmon Salad Recipe
- Season salmon with sea salt and black pepper and grill for 15mins.
- Put leaves on a plate and tear into smaller pieces with your hands if too big.
- Peel and grate a medium carrot and sprinkle over leaves.
- Chop medium beet into small pieces and dot over leaves and carrots.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop chunky slices of avocado and spread all over.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half and dot all over.
- Add grapes (whole if small or cut in half if big) in the same way.
- Flake warm salmon and spread over salad.
- Sparingly add 2-3 tablespoons of honey mustard dressing.
Read my other posts!